Posted: Oct 15, 2019
- Members Club at Four Streams - Beallsville, Md.
- Par 71 course (6,908 yards)
- First & Second Rounds: Monday, Oct. 14
- Third Round: Tuesday, Oct. 15
- The Field: 12 teams, 72 golfers
- Rhode Island placed eighth at the Georgetown Intercollegiate finishing 36-over.
- The Rams turned in their best round on Tuesday, combining for a 291 after going 297-300 on Monday.
- Washington won the team title, finishing 17-under par (281-282-272)
- Butler (+10), Loyola-Md. (+10), Florida Atlantic (+21) and Princeton (+28) rounded out the top-5.
- Saint Joseph's - the only other Atlantic 10 team competing in the tournament - finished sixth overall (+30).
- Junior Chris Francoeur fired a final-round 67 to jump from seventh to third place. He finished the tournament 3-under (73-70-67=210).
- Junior Jordan Brajcich turned in his best performance of the fall, tying for 32nd place at +10 (72-75-76=223).
- Freshman Bryson Richards tied for 41st place. He recorded his best round of the tournament on Tuesday, carding a 73. Overall, he was 12-over (75-77-73=225).
- Redshirt sophomore Brandon Gillis tied for 53rd place at 17-over (77-77-76=230).
- Sophomore Austin Fox finished +19 to tie for 60th overall (77-77-78=232).
Rhode Island opens the spring portion of its schedule at the Cape Fear National Intercollegiate, March 15-16, 2020.