- 400m: 50.43 (2015-16 at Fastrack National Invite)
- 500m: 1:06.77 (2015-16 at Sorlien Memorial Invitational)
- 200m: 23.14 (2015-16 at Yale Open)
- 400m: 49.16 (2015-16 at New England Championship)
- Finished fourth in the 400m (51.53s) at the Black & Gold Invitational.
- Placed third in the 400m (51.02s) at the UNH Meet.
- Finished 15th in the 400m (51.09s) at the Northeast Challenge.
- Finished eighth in the 400m (49.16s) at the New England Championship.
- Team member of the third place 4x400 relay team at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Second in the 400m (49.33s) at the Brown Open.
- 12th in the 400m (49.51s) at the UConn Northeast Challenge.
- Finished ninth in the 200m (23.14s) and sixth in the 400m (50.09s) at the Yale Open.
- Finished fourth in the 400m (50.78s) at the Bryant Invitational.
- Placed 15th overall in the 400m run (50.43s) at the Fastrack National Invite.
- Placed 10th overall in the 500m run (1:06.98) at the Coaches' Tribute Meet.
- Finished seventh overall in the 400m run (50.66) at the Donahue Games.
- Won 500m run (1:06.77) at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational.
- Attended Hanover Park High School.
- Played football and competed on the track & field team.
- Earned three varsity letters in football and four letters on the track & field team.
- Two year captain for the track team.
- Three-time conference champion.
- Two-time state sectional champion.
- Selected as an All-State honoree, an All-Conference honoree and an All-County honoree.
- His favorite athlete is Brian Dawkins.
- His favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Majoring in Health Studies.